50 THINGS TO DO ON YOUR BUCKETLIST AFTER LOCKDOWN | 2020
This pandemic has kept us all on our toes, hasn’t it? It stripped us all of our happiness because we aren’t able to explore the places we thought we would this year, we aren’t able to meet our friends and check-off all those amazing restaurants and cuisines we thought we would try, and we surely can’t even meet our family because apparently, we can’t risk them getting sick just because we’re in need of some picnic or adventure.
However, things are slowly beginning to settle in and I think slowly, the flights and other means of transportations will open soon too. Meaning, there’s still hope for us to complete our bucket list but of course, it wouldn’t be the same. There will always be the masks, the gloves, the sanitization, and the six or twelve feet distance.
But that’s okay. At least you will be able to relax your nerves and give some beauty to your eyes, right? It’s really been so long so here I am today with a bucket list for everyone to use or to give you all an idea if you’re thinking what to do after the lockdown is over. (hopefully)
- Go on a hike.
- Swim under a waterfall.
- Go on a boat/Kayak.
- Sleep under the stars and watch the sunrise.
- Go to a botanical garden.
- Go horseback riding.
- Go scuba diving.
- Go skydiving.
- Go to a festival (it can anything! Just try something new)
- Travel to a new country/city/state.
- Go to an amusement park with your friends/family/beloved one.
- Go on a road trip!
- Explore an Island.
- Go to a snowy place (but if snow falls in your country, then just tick this right off!)
- Visit a rainforest.
- Learn a new language.
- Try Yoga.
- Go to a spa.
- Get haircut and hair color done. (Be a different you this year!)
- Try new dishes and drinks.
- Bake at home!
- Go to wine/cheese tastings.
- Take a cooking class.
- Decorate/re-decorate your house.
- Grow plants!
- Buy new furniture, clean your house and organize it.
- Develop a good habit.
- Give up a band habit.
- Read 2 books (you can read even more but if you’re just starting out, try with 2 and then move up a notch)
- Make a new friend (be it online or IRL)
- Write a postcard to the one you love and send it to them with a bouquet of flowers.
- Donate to an organization.
- Help the needy.
- Learn about new religions (I recommend Islam, it’s such a beautiful and calming religion. Don’t listen to what the Anti-Islam people say. Trust me, I’m a Muslim, and learning about Islam will surely show you the right and wrong path. However, I’m just recommending and not forcing it upon anyone. It’s absolutely up to you, I’m just here as a recommender haha)
- Plant a tree.
- Learn an online course.
- Dance and sing your heart out!
- Go to a costume party!
- Donate things you no longer use.
- Learn to play an instrument.
- Learn how to snowboard.
- Complete a 30-day workout.
- Eat healthy food meaning more greens.
- Write in a journal.
- Go to Chernobyl (I think it’s really interesting but be careful!)
- Learn sign language.
- Learn self-defense (Because this is what we really need right now)
- Complete the bucket-list and treat yourself once you do with your favorite dessert.
Let me know what all things you want to do after the lockdown ends and if you’ve already started doing it. You can also tag me on Instagram with #My2020BucketListWithWND and I shall repost it!
Related: The Sister Bucket List!