As-salamu-alaykum my dear brothers and sisters. I hope you all are having a wonderful Ramadan.
Yes, some of us may be away from our family but don’t worry, Allah will soon bring us all together In Sha Allah. All we have to do is be patient and make lots and lots of Dua.
During this lockdown and self-isolation, we must stay calm, stay safe, and since we’re all in our homes, we must do as much ibadah (worship) as we can so that we can get most of the rewards which we didn’t get from our previous years.
4) Help your mother or any other family member in preparing for Iftaar.
5) Make lots of Duas. Make dua for yourself, your parents, and the ummah. Seek forgiveness of Allah repeatedly and never lose hope of Allah’s Mercy.
6) Give in charity.
7) Pray Tahajjud (Night prayer)
8) Make dua before breaking the fast. Allah will never reject that dua.
9) Always be sincere in your intention. Remember, we’re fasting for Allah only and none else. We are not fasting to show off or to diet. We are fasting because Allah the Almighty has commanded us to.
10) Always be happy, keep a smile on your face, and thank Allah to give you a chance to live in this blessed month because there are so many people out there who haven’t gotten the chance to fast, give charity or ask for repentance.
May Allah make this Ramadan easy for you and us. May He reward us for all our good deeds, forgive us for our bad deeds and may He prevent us from the burning fire and admit us into Jannah. May Allah accept all our fasts and may He cure the ones who are ill and are suffering from illnesses, diseases, and Corona Virus.
Jazakallah Khairun, my dear brothers and sisters, and Ramadan Mubarak.