10 Inspirational Quotes By Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus has been an inspiration to all since the time of her Disney debut, Hannah Montana. She has inspired people of all ages and still continues to do so with her Instagram Live Show called Bright Minded where she talks about anxiety, depression, disorders, etc with other celebrities and encourages them to open up.
Therefore, I have gathered some of Cyrus’ famous quotes for you today so that you can start or end your day with a little bit of inspiration that can make a huge difference in your life.
- “When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say ‘Why me’, say ‘Try me’.”
- I guess if I learned anything this year it’s that you can pretend to be anyone you want. But when it comes to love, I mean real love, the best thing is just to be yourself.”
- There are multiple sides to all of us. Who we are- and who we might be if we follow our dreams.
- And I hope you find it, what you’re looking for, and I hope it’s everything you dreamed your life could be and so much more.
Related: 25 Things That Inspire Me
- If you believe in yourself, anything is possible.
- God gave you this life with all the challenges because He knows that you’re strong enough to live it.
- I don’t want to be perfect, but I do want to be a role model. My mom always tells me that imperfections equal beauty. All of us are imperfect.
- Faint is having the strength to trust in something you can’t see with your eyes or prove it scientifically.
- It’s only hard if you’re trying to be something you’re not. Being who you are is really easy.
- The only people that you really have, that I learned, are your family, because they love no matter what.
Related: Things that give me Hope
I hope Miley’s quotes have inspired you and be sure to come back again and again and read this whenever you’re feeling down.
Also, make sure to read my post: https://www.thethings.com/miley-cyrus-shares-her-struggles-with-body-dysmorphia/
See you in my next post~
I’M THE WRITER NEXT DOOR!