My 2019 Travel Bucket List
Travelling is a part of life. It’s expensive but it’s fun and it helps us relieve our stresses and forget our day to day problems. Travelling also gives us abundant knowledge regarding various things and it gives us an insight on how the world really is. I’ve only been to three places in my life; Dubai, London and the States. But I want to travel more. I want to explore more and I want to see more of the beautiful places God has created.
So today, I’m gonna list down my travel bucket list which you guys too could follow!
- The Great Pyramid of Gaza
- Walk the Great Wall of China – I wanted to walk the Great Wall since I was a kid!
- Visit the Colosseum
- Trek to Machu Picchu
- See the Taj Mahal – Did you know? although I’m born in India, I have never once gone to see Taj Mahal! Incredible, isn’t it?
- Visit Amazon Rainforest and River
- See the Eiffel Tower – I wish to go there with my future husband…It would be romantic, wouldn’t it?
- Visit Easter Island – I have always wanted to see those statues. They look so mysterious as though they have some kind of a story.
- Visit Sydney
- Visit the Summer Palace in China
- Visit Hagia Sophia
- Dive on the Great Barrier Reef
- Visit Grand Canyon
- Sail to the Statue of Liberty
- Climb the Kilimanjaro – I wonder how that experience would be.
- See Mount Rushmore
- Admire the Northern Lights in Norway
- Discover the Iguazu Falls
- Trek through the Himalayas
- Watch the Victoria Falls
- Participate in a Wild life safari in South Africa
- Go to Iceland to see the Great Geysir
- Visit the Louvre Museum
- Go to Venice
- See my reflection at Salar de Uyuni
- Discover the Jeito Grotto
- Climb Mount Fuji
- Visit the Moma Museum
- Wander at the Canals of Amsterdam
- Visit the Glow-worm cave
- Visit the Great Mosque of Cordoba
- Admire the Forbidden City in Beijing
- Get splashed at Niagara Falls
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Walk on Giant’s Causeway
- Visit the White House
- Walk at Times Square
- Climb the stairs at Tianmen Mountain
Travel is never a matter of money but of courage.Paolo Coelho
- Visit London’s Warner Bros Studio
- See the Great Sphinx
- Hike on the Rainbow Mountain
- Visit Quito
- Go to Jeju Island
- Go to Al-Masjid an-Nabawi
- Admire the Blue Flames at Ijen Volcano
- Ride a horse in Mongolia
- Shop at Tsim Sha Tsui
And I guess that’s it? Yep, this is my bucket list and man, I would need to save A LOT of money if I want to travel these many places. No worries though, I will sit down and plan everything very carefully. I certainly don’t want to miss out on these beautiful and mysterious places. I want to die while knowing that I’ve seen most of the world that was so amazingly created without any flaws.
Guys let me know which places you wish to
visit. What is the one thing in your travel bucket list that you’re looking
Comment down below and after that, if you’re not busy, check out my other posts~
See you in my next post~
I’M THE WRITER NEXT DOOR!