9 Things I Like About Myself
Everyone loves a thing or two about themselves. And they feel proud about it. It’s also good that you know what you like about yourself because then your true nature will automatically shine. The more you know about yourself, the more confident you will be.
There are so many people out there that have no idea what they like about themselves. They have a hard time figuring out and that’s sad because you are the only one who knows better about you. No one can tell you what you like about yourself and what you don’t. It’s up to to choose and if you still haven’t, then I suggest that after reading this post, you put down your phone or laptop, close your eyes and just think about this topic.
Ask yourself, “What do I like about myself?”
And if the answers don’t come to you even then, then God help you, kid.
Anyway, here are 5 things I like about myself :-
- I’m not Selfish
- I’m soft and kind (especially to old people)
- I’m passionate about the things I love
- I’m always thirsty to learn new things and to gain more beneficial knowledge
- I’ve a strong heart
- I try to be as positive as I can be
- I always smile even though I go through a lot
- I have a high pain tolerance
- Lastly, I’m kind of innocent which puts me in trouble from time to time
Try to get to know yourself because that’s what will shape you to become a better and confident person.
I hope you find your way and I wish you all the best.
See you in my next post~
I’M THE WRITER NEXT DOOR!