My 9 Favorite Book Characters
I love characters that I can sympathize and sometimes empathize with. I haven’t read many books in these 19 years but I will list down the ones I know and felt an attachment to.
- Cedric Diggory – Harry Potter – For some reason, I like Cedric very much. It might be because Robert Pattinson was Cedric in the movie…
- Kaz Brekker – Six of Crows – Kaz is a cold but cool character which I fell in love with instantly.
- Ginny Weasley – Harry Potter – I like her because she is this quiet yet bold girl who isn’t just intelligent but optimistic and caring too.
- Hercule Poirot – Agatha Christie books – I always imagine Pierce Brosnan as being this detective because of the given features and manners. But I like the way Hercule Poirot’s mind works. It’s just super amusing.
- Willy Wonka – Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – Tbh, Willy Wonka has been my favorite character since I was, what? 10? I don’t know why I like him, but I just do. He’s quirky, funny and he has quite an odd mind, don’t you think?
- Edward Cullen – Twilight- Okay, I know many (most) of you all don’t like Edward Cullen, but guys, he’s a Romantic Vampire! He’s nice, caring, (slightly possessive) but once he falls in love with you, he won’t ever let you go. Isn’t that what every girl wishes for? I see no wrong in loving Edward Cullen.
- Matilda – Matilda – And just like Willy Wonka, I have loved Matilda since forever. She is a powerful, clever and rebellious kid and she is basically like a role model to the other little kids who think they are too weak to fight.
- Greg Heffley – Diary of a Wimpy Kid – All I have to say is that this kid is the funniest character I have ever bumped into.
- Sherlock Holmes – Sherlock Holmes – I’m sure I don’t need to tell you why I like Sherlock Holmes. Everyone loves Sherlock, don’t they? I can’t understand his mind at all…How does he even notice such trivial and intricate things? How can he solve such mind-boggling cases with a snap of his fingers? Nope…I can’t believe him. He’s like another super human to me.
For now, these are my favorite characters. I am trying to read more books and let’s see if I’ll fall in love with the characters or not.
By the way, what are your favorite characters? Do comment to let me know!
See you in my next post ~
I’M THE WRITER NEXT DOOR!