I Am Blessed Because Of These 7 Things
I am Blessed because of :-
- Family. I have a great and loving family. There are so many out there who are orphans. So many who don’t get the love they deserve. But I thank God for giving me such a caring and affectionate family.
- Time. Because I am young, I have plenty of time to correct myself, to make myself a better person. And to be the person my special someone will love.
- Health. I don’t like suffering and pain. I pray everyday for people and children and infants who are sick and are on the brink of dying and I can’t be more blessed than to have a good health.
- Skills. Skills are a direct gift from God to us and my skill is writing. My hobbies do include arts and crafts and playing games but I’m much more passionate about writing. We must see this as a great blessing as well.
- Food. How many people in this world are starving and dying from hunger? But every single day, I’m getting something to eat. I don’t even complain if the food is bad because in the end, our belly is getting what it needs three or four times a day.
- House. What scares me most is suddenly becoming homeless…Where will I and my family go if we don’t have a home to take shelter in? God has blessed us with a home and we shouldn’t abuse or insult it or even think of running away from it.
- Last but not the least, I am Sane. Insanity can drive people crazy and make them do unimaginable things. But I am blessed to have a straight and right mind. A mind that can distinguish between the right and the wrong. A mind that smiles and learns new things. Being born sane is a blessing in itself.
This is what I think I am blessed by and while writing this post, I couldn’t stop thanking God because Alhumdulillah (Praise be to Allah) We have everything we need to live a simple and happy life.
I pray that whoever is suffering and whoever is lacking these blessings will be cured and blessed soon.