5 Ways I Can Start Taking Care Of Myself
Nobody’s life is perfect. Everyone is stressed, worried and just trying to live their life as simply as possible. Even though we all smile, we are sad, angry, and just fed up of the burden collecting on our shoulders. Consequently, all of this makes us anxious and greedy and selfish. At least that’s what I think because I know how desperate a human can get to achieve what they want to achieve.
However, I have realized that taking things in this life seriously will do you no good. Whatever happens, happens with the Will of God and I truly believe that God is the Best of the Planners.
So, here are 5 ways I think I can start taking care of myself this year.
- Be more Patient. I am a very hasty person. I want things to get done quickly and I think that’s my biggest flaw.
- Be more Hopeful. I am also slightly pessimistic. Not to the extent where I might end up committing suicide but sometimes, I get so stressed that I end up thinking that there’s nothing more I can do now.
- Work more. I procrastinate a lot and that’s the thing I hate about myself. I know that I have a lot to do but eventually, I end up watching Korean Drama (I’m not addicted to My ID is Gangnam Beauty! Oh my gosh, it’s such an amazing drama!)
- Be more Positive. My sister always tells me things like, ‘Faith can move mountains,’ and ‘Where there’s a will, there’s a way.’ and I like to hear those words from her because it certainly gives me more positive vibes and I feel good throughout the day. I don’t know what I would’ve done without her but when she’s married and gone off, I need to remind myself these things every now and then so that I don’t become depressed. (If you leave me be, I get quite depressive at times.)
- Listen to my body. I’m very conscious of my body and if I even miss a few extra days of workout, I get really really really stressed about it. So even when I’m not feeling well or have a headache, I still workout and that just leaves my body even more tired. That’s another flaw I have and It’s hard to get rid of but I’m trying now. I don’t want my health to deteriorate and I hope whoever reads this post, will stay healthy as well!
I know it will be hard for me to follow these steps but I’m confident that I can become a better person. I just need some time and I’m good to go.
Are there any different ways you guys take care of yourself?
If yes, then please do let me know! I would love to try your way as well!
See you in my next post~
I’M THE WRITER NEXT DOOR!