List Of Books I Want To Read This Year
We all love reading, don’t we all? We love escaping from our reality and just indulge in someone else’s life. It’s so strange how such something fictional can sometimes make us feel sane. Books are capable of playing with our emotions and thoughts and the more you read, I’ve realized the more focused you are in your life.
I didn’t read much last year, but this year I have decided to at least finish reading 10+ books! I know 10 is still a low number but for me, it’s a start. I’m just so busy that for me 10 is a still a great number.
Anyway, below is my list of the books I want to read this year!
- Outsider – Stephen King
- The Hate U Give – Angie Thomas
- Elevation – Stephen King
- I’ll Be Gone In The Dark – Michelle Mcnamara
- The Witch Doesn’t Burn In This One – Amanda Lovelace
- Children of Blood and Bone – Tomi Adeyemi
- Leah on the Offbeat – Becky Albertalli
- Kingdom of Ash – Sarah J. Maas
- The Trials of Apollo – Rick Riordan
- Sadie – Courtney Summers
- What if it’s us – Adam Silvera
- All the Little Lights – Jamie McGuire
- Emergency Contact – Mary H.K. Choi
- Starry Eyes – Jenn Bennett
- The Cheerleaders – Kaza Thomas
- Love, Hate and Other Filters – Samira Ahmed
- The Dark Between Stars – Atticus
- Take me With you – Andrea Gibson
- Helium – Rudy Francisco
- Dracul – Dacre Stoker
- Then she was gone – Lisa Jewell
- The Chalk Man – C.J. Tudor
Hopefully, this year I would be able to complete them all.
I would love to know which books you guys are looking forward to read this year! There are some interesting and under-rated ones out there that needs a reader like you and me, right?
Do let me know in the comments!
See you in my next post~
I’M THE WRITER NEXT DOOR!