11 Best Tips To Spend A Cold Evening
Don’t you just love when the wind is blowing outside and you’re inside your warm room/living room and just sipping a cup of hot chocolate or coffee or your favorite drink that has lots of whipped cream, marshmallows, cinnamon/chocolate stick and cherry on top!
If you don’t then that sucks because I certainly love cold evenings! They are the best because I love winter season and I get to do so many things that make me happy! And sometimes when it’s super cold, we don’t even go outside because we are all kind of lazy and just want to stay warm. So;
Let me list down the things that you can do on cold evenings~
- Read a mystery book.
- Bake cookies
- Or try a new recipe!
- Wrap yourself in a warm blanket and watch romantic movies/dramas
- Play games with your friends/family; especially board games.
- If you don’t want to drink something hot, then eat ice cream! (I sometimes do that)
- Just Dance!
- Or you can play video games because what better way to spend a cold evening if not winning Battle Royale?
- If you’re alone then try journaling because just getting your thoughts out will make you feel much better than you did a minute ago.
- If you’re spending the evening with your spouse or boyfriend, then this is the perfect time to eat your favorite cake and open up. Share your feelings, thoughts and just let it all flow.
- And if you’re a workaholic/Author/Blogger/Vlogger like me, then do those stuff because sometimes we just don’t like wasting our precious time, right?
These are a few things which I do and which you can do too on a cold/lazy evening.If you have some ideas, then why don’t you comment down below and let me know?
See you in my next post~
I’M THE WRITER NEXT DOOR!