What is happiness, really? Happiness is in all the small things that makes us smile. The things that tickle our memories. And things that give us a warm feeling.
- Spending quality time with Family.
- Chocolate milk.
- Meeting Grandparents.
- Goodnight hugs and kisses.
- Smile on my parents’ face.
- Playing games with siblings for hours.
- Completing a drama.
- Watching your bias.
- Saving pictures of your bias.
- Taking pictures of your loved ones.
- Meeting relatives.
- Long drives.
- Petting cats.
- Working out and eating right.
- Completing unfinished work.
- Spreading Nutella.
- Yoghurt with lots of toppings.
- Scrolling through old photos.
- Drinking cold water.
- Zaafran/Irani tea.
- Eating California sushi roll.
- Being punctual.
- Eating Grandma’s food.