28 Things to do this Fall!
Who says you can’t enjoy any month of the year? Every month is always exciting and fun-filled and this month too is beautiful because it’s Autumn. I love Autumn season because the leaves turn so red and crunchy. Just watching the trees filled with such radiance gives me inspiration and it’s the best time to do pleasant and enjoyable stuff with family and with the one you love.
Here are a few things you can do to make this month memorable:-
- Go apple picking!
- Go somewhere you haven’t been to.
- You could go hiking. It’s the best weather.
- Read in a place where there’s no one but just you and the Autumn trees. I’m sure you will experience complete tranquility.
- Or, you could go to an antique shop. (But be sure to buy something before you check its history…You never know, it might be cursed)
- Host a bonfire.
- Have a horror movie day!
- Go pumpkin picking because they all do so.
- Go horseback riding.
- Visit a fall festival!
- Go to a haunted house.
- It’s okay to sometimes not sleep and just stare at the stars. Acknowledge the beauty of such a creation.
- Do a fall photoshoot with your friends!
- Watch the sunset. This one’s always a must on my list.
- Do you like the shape of pinecones? It’s just too cute, right? So, why don’t you try collecting them?
- Hop in a leaf pile! Y.O.L.O.
- Bake an apple or pumpkin pie.
- Have you tried navigating through a corn maze? No? Then be careful if you do.
- Wear your favorite sweaters, boots and scarves.
- Dip apples in caramel.
- Make a fall wreath.
- Attend a local football game.
- Make pumpkin soup!
- Light up your cinnamon candles.
- Go to a countryside and spot a scarecrow!
- Knit a scarf for your family or friends or just for yourself.
- Tell scary stories.
- Lastly, make a list for the things you are thankful for because you never know what will happen tomorrow.
I hope you guys will enjoy your fall with everyone around you.
Don’t stress, take a deep breath and just go with the flow. It’s okay to do childish things sometimes.
Then, see you guys in my next post.
I’m your Writer Next Door!