7 places I’d like to visit.
“Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.”
I love travelling but I only got a few chances to do so. I have a list to where I want to go. I want to go on an endless adventure with a companion. Its what life is about. We must live to our fullest. We must see what lies on the other side of the vast Earth. Man, if I had enough money, I would pack my bags and would already be at the airport.
I have travelled to San Francisco, L.A and Dubai but here’s a short list of places I’d like to visit if I ever get the chance to:-
- Morocco also known as the Kingdom of Morocco. Why? Because it’s such a great and beautiful place. The environment is the same as it was ages ago. I have recently read a post about a female traveler who went to Morocco and I believe what she said was entirely true. I will give you the link to her post so that you can all know what a great place it is and how kind and loving Moroccans are. https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/226048/morocco-eyesfemale-traveler/
- South Africa. Why? It’s such a boundless country. I asked my dad to take me there. I want to see their Wildlife with my own eyes. See the true beauty of the nature and the people.
- Japan. In fact, this place should have been in the top. Why? I have been in love with Japanese Culture since, hell, for a long time. I was around thirteen or fourteen years of age when me and sister found out about Anime. Since then, I wanted to visit Japan. I love their culture, their food and their etiquettes. It surprises me how progressive and competitive they are in diverse matters.
- Madagascar. Why? Many a people said it’s a great place if you want a little safari adventure. Also, I read in a post that this massive island is home to thousands of species that are found nowhere else on the earth! I’m slightly afraid of the climate changes but like one says, “Escape the ordinary.”
- Australia. Why? It’s dreamy, captivating and I want to see Sydney.
- Norway, officially Kingdom of Norway. Why? I don’t know, it just feels like such a gorgeous place. And it is often said that the northern parts of Norway are the best places in the world to see the northern lights.
- Korea. Why? I’m to an extent obsessed to go to Seoul. If I had the chance right away, I wouldn’t hesitate to go there. I have watched a lot of K-drama’s and movies and Seoul looks so stunning. I don’t know what’s so stunning about it but I would like to go there at-least once. I want to try Korean cuisine and I want to dig deep into their culture. P.S. my novel the 13: We all Start as Strangers is situated in Seoul, so go check that out too. Link is right here! http://www.lulu.com/shop/aaliyah-s/the-13-we-all-start-as-strangers/ebook/product-22913798.html
- You know what? Make that 8. I want to go the moon. It’s always been my dream and I think I would actually die without ever going there…
For now, these are the places I’m eager to go to. If anyone will send me a ticket, feel free. (JK!)
Which of the places do you guys want to visit? Let me know in the comments!
And see you in the next post, guys.
I’m your Writer Next Door.